Handmade, Small Batch Goat Milk Skin Care and Edibles.
Handmade, Small Batch Goat Milk Skin Care and Edibles
Benefits of Goat Milk in our Skin Care Products
Cleopatra knew a thing or two about beauty. And it was no secret that she regularly bathed in raw goat milk for its beautifying and anti-aging properties. These days, science has confirmed what Cleopatra knew way back then. Goat milk moisturizes and rejuvenates like nothing else. Here’s why:
- Goat Milk has a protein structure which allows it to be easily absorbed through our skin.
- Goat Milk helps maintain a natural pH balance thereby reducing the effects of many skin issues like eczema, rosacea, psoriasis and even acne.
- The butterfat in Goat Milk naturally moisturizes, saving money on all those lotions you buy to put back what regular soaps take away.
- Our little Nigerian Dwarf Goats have the highest butterfat content of all of the goat breeds.
- Goat milk naturally contains vitamins A, B6, B12 and E and has 3 times more beta-casein than cow's milk.
- Goat Milk is a natural source of alpha hydroxy, which gently exfoliates, rejuvenating your skin, reducing wrinkles and signs of aging.