Dear Friends of Haute Goat Farm
Without question, this is a challenging time. Prior to opening again we closely studied the recommended guidelines for maintaining a safe environment for our visitors, staff and volunteers. And with our nearly 200 acres of beautiful farmland, we feel confident that physical distancing is pretty easy to do.
At a time when we all could use a good dose of nature, quietness, good weather, and most of all, engagement with our animals, our primary goal is to provide you with the some amazing animal experiences.
Visitors are welcome to explore Haute Goat Farm during our open hours. Wed-Sun 10am-4pm. We invite you to see our farm, meet the animals, have a delicious locally sourced and created lunch, shop in our lovely little shop featuring goat milk goodies and alpaca goods, walk our 200 acres of beautiful trails. No need to book ahead. Pay what you can at the gate.
To book any of our goat, alpaca or horse experiences, please check out what is available and when. We strongly suggest that you book online as they do sell out quickly.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU COME TO HAUTE GOAT FARM
First and foremost our goal is to provide you with an experience with our animals that will make you smile, make your heart sing and take away wonderful memories (and pictures). We have been working hard to put into practice the most current recommended practices to ensure the health and safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Visitors (and staff) will be screened at the gate. Everyone will be asked if they have travelled recently and/or if they have any symptoms which could be COVID – 19, or been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Please bring a mask or scarf that covers both nose and mouth. We require you to wear this during your time at the Farm.
- Visitors will be asked to dip their shoes (as always…:) as well as sanitize hands on their way in.
- Sanitization stations will be scattered throughout the farm so that it will be easy to disinfect at all times.
- There will be a limit of 12 people at any time in the Cafe/Shop/Washroom area.
- Food must be consumed outside on our covered patio
- Bathrooms will be disinfected regularly, as will high touch areas around the farm.
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at the shop counter and we offer contactless payment.
- Visitors are asked to keep within their ‘family group’ and maintain a distance of 2m apart from others